for anyone up in the bay….
Here’s a reminder about this weekend’s book swap:
This coming Saturday, SwapSF will once again be creating a bookstore with a three hour shelf-life and a party atmosphere at The Phritzery ( map). Features thus far (but new stuff will be happening up until the last minute:
- breaks by poolboy
- your first round of rather strong drinks is on Going.com
- free coffee from Meth
- tons of books donated by a number of Bay Area bookstores
- the chance to empty out and refill your shelves with some tasty new lit
- make out with the bartender!
- the opportunity to shop for books while drinking (not counting for your late night, regret-laden eBay purchases…)
Please post this info on your blogs, your friend’s blogs, your Goings, your MySpaces, your Yelps, and your neighborhood laundromats!